and protection of personal data
1. This is to inform that our hotel guests’ personal data will be processed by B3S Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. with registered office at al. Jozefa Pilsudskiego 44, 35-001 Rzeszow, KRS nr 0000821161 NIP 5170378349 (“Hotel”).
2. Personal data will be processed in accordance with a booking agreement between the Guest and the Hotel in regards to hotel services. The main purpose for collecting Guests’ personal data is to allow the Hotel to provide the Guest with the requested services such as processing a transaction, and all similar services requested by the Guest that are provided by the Hotel. Moreover, the personal data may also be processed by closed circuit television and other security measures at our properties that may capture or record images of guests and visitors in public areas. We may also use closed-circuit television and other technologies that record sound or video for the protection of our staff, guests and visitors to our properties where permitted by law.
3. Furthermore, the Hotel informs that providing personal data is mandated by the booking agreement and governed by legal requirements (documenting the transaction by issuing VAT invoice). Failure to provide personal data will prevent fulfilling booking transactions, as well as issuance of the VAT invoice.
4. The Hotel informs that every Guest is allowed to access, edit and update his/her personal data information. Moreover, the Guest is also entitled to transfer his/her personal data, issue a complaint regarding processing of his/her personal data, as well as have his/her personal data erased if court or regulatory authority has ruled that personal data must be erased.
5. The Hotel informs that the Guest’s personal data will be kept throughout his/her hotel stay. Furthermore, personal data may be retained in certain files for a period of time as required by applicable law in order to comply with financial or legal requirements, to properly resolve disputes or to troubleshoot problems. However, personal data collected by closed circuit television and other security measures will be stored for a period of 30 days, or longer in case of unusual circumstances (e.g. an accident) as governed by legal requirements.
6. The Hotel informs that the Guest’s personal data may be shared with the following:
a. Accounting Firms commissioned by the Hotel
b. Law Offices commissioned by the Hotel
c. Insurance Agencies commissioned by the Hotel
d. IT firms and all other firms providing IT support for the Hotel
e. All courier companies commissioned by the Hotel, as well as the postal office
f. Travel agencies
7. The Hotel informs that the Guest has a right to complain to the administrator overseeing the form in which personal data is processed.
8. In case of booking a reservation in the Hotel through a travel agency or through any of the on-line booking services, the type of the personal data shared with the Hotel by these institutions may primarily include: name, date of stay, email address, telephone number. The source and type of the personal data shared with the Hotel may be obtained from the Reception desk.
9. Moreover, the Hotel is providing the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, by which you can contact about personal data.